The NGK Eco Star Project will be launched soon and the high exchange ratio of rare VAST will bring high value!
The NGK Eco Star Project will be launched soon. In order to thank the NGK evangelists for their support, NGK officials will fully assist the computing power market to launch a new Star Project, and issue Star Project Coin, SPC and airdropped to computing power holders as an additional rewards.
So far, SPC has successfully completed two rounds of airdrops, and it has initially reached a consensus. Therefore, NGK will specifically announce the release rules of SPC. The specific rules are as follows.
1. SPC mining rules:
1. The total circulation of SPC is 100 million pieces;
2. 2 rounds of airdrop with a total of 4 million pieces;
3. The remaining 96 million pieces will be mined. It will be released once a week with 2 million pieces each time (released to each computing power holder on average according to the total computing power of the entire network), and the release will be completed within 48 weeks. For example, if the total computing power of the entire network is 5 million, then 2 million divided by 5 million = 0.4. Each computing power holder can get 0.4spc, if the user holds 1000 computing power, then 400 SPC can be obtained. (Invalid users cannot be released)
4. At the same time, a brand new page will be given so that users can clearly see the total computing power of the entire network, the amount of computing power held and the SPC available this week.
2. VAST mining rules
In addition, NGK will release SPC’s sub-currency VAST, with a total circulation of 100,000 VAST. This exchange is on a first come first serve basis until it is fully distributed.
By holding SPC, star value of VAST will be obtained.
The release rules of starlight value are as follows:
- When the entire network’s computing power reaches 8 million, first star value will be awarded. Subsequently, with the increase of every 500,000, the star value will be awarded once. When the whole network’s computing power reaches 8.5 million, the second star value will be awarded. When the computing power of the entire network reaches 9 million, the third star value will be awarded. When the computing power of the whole network reaches 9.5 million, the fourth star value will be awarded and when the computing power of the whole network reaches 10 million, the fifth star value will be awarded, and so on. A maximum of up to 20 million computing power will be calculated and an accumulative awards of ten star values will be rewarded. According to the author previous calculation where each computing power holder can get 0.4spc. When the total network computing power reaches 8 million, that is, 8 million*0.4spc=3.2 million spc.
2. The number of star value for each time is the number of SPC held by the user on the day of the reward. For example, on the day when the star value is awarded, the user can obtain 1 star value by holding 1 SPC.
Ten thousand star value is exchanged for one VAST, that is, ten thousand SPC is exchanged for one VAST. When the computing power of the entire network reaches 8 million, the logical calculation for the first release is 3.2 million spc, which is 320Vast. According to this scenario, the ratio of computing power to VAST is 25,000 to 1. That is, every 25,000 computing power is exchanged for 1 VAST. (Note: The calculation power is floating, and the data will change)
3. This plan is expected to be officially launched in February 2021.
Both SPC and VAST will be launched on mainstream exchanges in the near future, and users can freely trade in the secondary market. NGK will also create more ecosystems to maintain the value of SPC and VAST so that it can reach market consensus.